Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Computer Room decor ideas

We just painted our computer room a nice bold teal color.  It looks great and I'll get pics up when it's finished.  We're trying to find desks that will fit our monitors and I need an L shaped desk so that I can just turn and work on my work laptop easily.  Surprisingly difficult to find actually.  You'd really think that there'd be more out there.  But anyway we think we found one from Ikea so I'll be heading out there to scoop them up.  Here's an example of the desk we're looking at:

I'm also working on getting some decorations together.  The room serves as our entertainment room, office as I work from home and playroom for the baby so I'm in here pretty much all day.
I think in my corner of the room I'm going to do something like this with the flowers in the frames.  Different colors of course but I think that's where I'm going.


 I also have some artwork I did that will go up on a different wall


Can't wait to post pics when it's done!

No comments:

Post a Comment